Bringing technology and Fashion together
- USB charger.
- User’s Guide.
Specifications of GIZMAX Smart Watch.
- Model: GizMax GM-16.
- Processor: 533 MHz CPU MTK6260A.
- Memory: 128 Mb Card 64Mb expandable to 32 GB.
- Screen: 1.56 inch TFT LCD HD OGS.
- Resolution: 240 x 240 pixels.
- Bluetooth: version 3.0.
- Ports: Micro USB.
- Battery: 380 mAh Li-Ion.
- SIM Micro SIM.
- Camera: 0.3 megapixel
- Camera resolution: 320 x 240 pixels.
- Standby time: 180 hours approx.
- Talk time: 3 hours approx.
- Bluetooth Talk Time: 3.5 hours approx.
- Bluetooth Standby time: 120 hours approx.
- Networks: GSM850 / 900/1800 / 1900MHz.
- Audio Format: AMR, AAC, MP3, MIDI.
- Video format: MP4, 3GP, AVI.
- Photo format: JPG, GIF.
- Dimensions: 43.5mm x 40mm x 9.8mm.
- Weight: 51 grams.
- Languages: English, Italian, German, Danish, Spanish, Polish, Turkish, Portuguese and Russian.
- Colours: Black, white and bronze.
Watchfaces, themes and menus of GIZMAX Smart Watch
- Themes. There are five SmartWatch themes and all of them are colorful.
- Menus. This GizMax has seven menus. I made a list of items you can see in each of these screens. (Icons can be reorganized according to users likes)
- First screen: messages, call logs, and BT Bluetooth Dialer.
- Second screen: Notifications, remote camera, anti-lost and adjustments.
- Third screen: Pedometer, sleep monitor, alert inactivity and QR code.
- Fourth screen: Search, alarm, calendar and calculator.
- Fifth screen: User profiles, file manager, music player and themes.
- Sixth screen: FM radio, camera, video recording and image viewer.
- Seventh and final screen video player, sound recorder, browser and toolkit.
- Transition menu.
Features of GIZMAX Smart Watch
We can control the camera of your smartphone using GizMax Smart Watch. The watch can trigger a image capture and show you the picture taken on the screen.
You can play music stored in your smartphone via bluetooth
A Stand Alone phone:
You can use your GIZMAX with a telephone Sim Card to be used as a stand alone phone. Keep your hands free at all times.
GIZMAX Smart Watch can raise an alarm when you are sedentary for a long time. It tells you that you must move a bit.
Used to keep track of the sleep hours.
In we can record any sound, conversations, music etc.
To keep track of the heart beat, speed and distance traveled.
Any notification that comes to our smartphone will be automatically sent to the Gizmax Smart Watch.
When your smartphone is linked to GizMax it notifies you through beeps while you are moving away from your phone. So with a GizMax tied in your hands you can’t forget or lose your Smartphone.
This option helps to find the smartphone when the SmartWatch beeps.
- Call log, Message log,
- Bluetooth headphones,
- Calendar and others.